Big, complex problems require collective action from diverse stakeholders and organizations. Aligning that collective action is difficult. Our roadmapping process makes it easier.
How We Do It
- Identify prioritized pathways for technology development and deployment
- Engage the right experts and decision-makers in the roadmapping process to ensure accuracy and buy-in
The Nexight Advantage
- Pioneering expertise — We have developed more than 100 roadmaps across 6 continents in a variety of topic areas, including:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Cell manufacturing and novel medical products
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Materials science R&D
- Infrastructure and cybersecurity
- Bespoke solutions — We tailor our roadmapping process to meet your organization’s specific needs because we know one size doesn’t fit all.
- Outcomes, not just outputs — We are experts at communicating complex information in a clear, meaningful, and engaging way. So our roadmaps don’t sit on shelves: they get results.
Examples With Impact
Impact: This roadmap outlines a unique patient-centered approach to advancing kidney dialysis alternatives and is informing innovation initiatives such as the KidneyX prize competition.
Impact: More than $20 million in funding has been secured to implement the roadmap activities and other initiatives needed to advance next-generation cell manufacturing technologies.
Impact: This roadmapping guide is helping national planners build their own energy technology roadmaps and has been leveraged by many countries, including China and Singapore.
Impact: Roadmap research priorities are currently informing funded projects to improve materials recovery, reuse, remanufacturing, and recycling within U.S. manufacturing.
Impact: The roadmap informed the Singapore government’s launch of the Building Energy Efficiency R&D Hub and will help Singapore achieve its goal of low-energy high-rise buildings in the tropics.
Impact: This roadmap identifies breakthrough opportunities for materials and manufacturing innovation that can deliver significant energy, environmental, and economic impacts.
To discuss your technology roadmapping needs, please contact Ross Brindle.