Making an impact must start with a solid plan. Our strategic planning process gets all your stakeholders focused on common goals and the right activities.
How We Do It
- Define goals, objectives, and desired outputs and outcomes
- Align the actions of essential stakeholders
- Focus resources on the right activities
The Nexight Advantage
- Diverse experience — We have developed more than 50 strategic plans for both programs and entire organizations, from academic departments to government agencies with complex missions.
- Unbiased objectivity — As a third party, we can gather diverse and sometimes contradictory inputs from senior leaders, staff, and external stakeholders and help identify areas of common ground.
- Success tracking — Our measurement experts build customized approaches to help an organization track progress against its plan.
- Stakeholder alignment — Our strategic plans are also communications tools that organizations can use to ensure their broad stakeholders are aligned.
Examples With Impact
Impact: ASME and its partners from the engineering community are using this strategic plan to better plan for and reduce the probability and consequences of complex systems failures.
Impact: The FASGCC used this strategic plan to communicate priorities to government leaders and industry partners and proposed our process as the ideal planning process for other GCCs.
Impact: This strategic plan helped ASME support standards, methodologies, events, and projects focused on the increased use of sustainable products and processes in U.S. manufacturing.
To discuss your strategic planning needs, please contact Sarah Lichtner.