Facilitation and Stakeholder Engagement
The toughest problems demand fresh thinking from many points of view. Our facilitation and stakeholder engagement process helps diverse experts work through complex problems in new ways.
How We Do It
- Identify and engage the right people—from across a variety of organizations, disciplines, and industries—and inspire them to work collaboratively
- Use the best methods to tap their expertise and availability: surveys, interviews, virtual meetings, and in-person workshops
- Structure the engagement process to make efficient use of time and maximize stakeholder contributions
The Nexight Advantage
- Internationally recognized approach — Over the past few decades, our staff have facilitated engagements on six continents with industry leaders, cutting-edge researchers, and government officials.
- Extensive and diverse experience — We have designed and facilitated more than 500 workshops, with anywhere from 10 to 300+ participants; conducted thousands of interviews; and designed more than 100 surveys.
Examples With Impact
Impact: Our training tools and techniques helped PATH strengthen their skills so they can more effectively facilitate interactions between diverse partners in the global health community.
Impact: Exercising critical operations using real-world scenarios enabled state and local planners to address gaps in energy assurance plans and make them more effective during a disruption.
Impact: Sharing critical cybersecurity information and best practices will help utilities deploying smart grid technologies to improve the security and reliability of the electric grid.
To discuss your facilitation and stakeholder engagement needs, please contact Kendra Chappell.