Communications and Outreach
A compelling story can inspire change. We help you deliver messages that drive your target audiences to act.
How We Do It
- Identify your target audiences and the key messages that will resonate with them
- Develop clear and compelling content that engages your audiences
- Strategically disseminate content through the channels your audiences prefer
- Measure reach and impact to ensure your audiences are paying attention
The Nexight Advantage
- Integrated solutions — We offer research-based marketing and communications services in highly technical areas:
- Communications plans and marketing strategies
- Print-ready and web-optimized document design
- Web content strategy and development
- Data-driven infographics and visualizations
- Outreach material development (fact sheets, brochures, slick sheets)s
- Social media strategy and content
- Technical writing and editing
- Branding and event collateral
- Proven, award-winning experience — We have won 25 communications and design awards from the Society for Technical Communications, in both national and international competition.
- Creativity and innovation — We continually challenge ourselves to develop better ways to present information to keep your audiences engaged and inspired.
Examples With Impact
Impact: These outreach and training products for the USDA’s National Organic Program have been used by tens of thousands of organic operations, agents, and producers.
Impact: This platform has informed the international development community’s selection of technologies for underserved communities, helping address the world’s humanitarian issues.
Impact: This easy-to-use handbook has increased the accuracy and consistency of marketing claims and messages across the propane industry.
Impact: The resulting strategy and outreach materials informed businesses involved in thermal manufacturing about opportunities for improving operational efficiency and performance.
Impact: This award-winning roadmap has helped ACC communicate its action plan for plastics and polymer composites to be recognized by the auto industry as preferred materials solutions.
Impact: This strategic outreach plan targeted both the materials and manufacturing communities and top government decisionmakers, helping to accelerate advances in materials science and engineering.
To discuss your communications and outreach needs, please contact Lindsay Pack.