Analysis and Studies
Quality data and sound analysis are the backbone of a successful strategy. Our approach to data analysis and studies enables evidence-based decisions.
How We Do It
- Gather comprehensive, high-quality data from a variety of credible sources, including primary research
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative information, distilling the insights that are most meaningful to target audiences
- Summarize complex information, frame questions, and make key connections among findings to aid decision-making
The Nexight Advantage
- Technical versatility — We specialize in rapidly getting ourselves up to speed and becoming conversant in diverse and highly technical areas.
- Trusted synthesis and translation — We apply rigorous data collection and analysis techniques so you can make powerful statements with authority.
- Quality, high-profile products — Our studies are often used by industry leaders and at the highest levels of government.
Examples With Impact
Impact: The report helped NASA define the 25-year future state and R&D initiatives required to accelerate less costly innovation in aerospace and aeronautical systems.
Impact: This first-ever report on the landscape of regenerative medicine standards informs organizational decision-making and standards advancement efforts across the field.
Impact: PERC used the study’s unbiased, credible information to educate the propane industry, policymakers, and consumers about energy options and to inform future R&D.
Impact: ASME has used the scan report to inform its activities in advanced manufacturing, including the launch of a major new conference.
Impact: ASME is using the resulting Energy Indicators Scorecard to inform policymakers and the public of the status and needs of the U.S. energy sector.
Impact: This award-winning journal article has delivered practical information on how to configure and mitigate vulnerabilities in smart grid systems to thousands of energy utility executives.
To discuss your analysis and studies needs, please contact Lindsay Kishter.