We are looking for smart people with a passion for tackling important and challenging problems. Sound like you?
At Nexight Group, we look for intellectually curious, enthusiastic, and ambitious people who want to work hard to solve the complex problems our clients face. With excellent benefits and a fun, flexible atmosphere, we make it worth your while. Each of our team members brings distinct skills and passions to the company. The result? A creative, team-oriented environment that supports new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
What can you bring to the table?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Research and Communications Analyst (junior- to mid-level) | Silver Spring, MD
- Project Manager (mid-level)| Silver Spring, MD
In addition to specific job openings, we are always interested in hearing from talented, exceptional people looking to make a difference. If you like what you see here and think you can strengthen our team, please get in touch.
- Please submit a complete resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements and an explanation of how your skills and background fit with the position.
- If specified, please include two writing samples or work products that demonstrate your ability to synthesize technical information and present it clearly to the target audience. Work produced professionally is preferred, though academic writing samples are acceptable.
- Please send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Applications without a cover letter or writing samples (when specified) will not be considered.
- Promising candidates will be asked to perform a short exercise to assess analysis and synthesis capability.
All full-time employees of Nexight Group receive a competitive salary; attractive benefits including medical and dental insurance; company contributions to employee health savings accounts (HSAs); company 401(k) contributions; profit sharing; and an annual bonus program.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. PRINCIPALS ONLY. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referrals of protected veterans desired. Equal Opportunity Employer.